The Angkor Wat International Half Marathon
This tournament is a race internationally recognized charity for the relief of victims of antipersonnel mines in Cambodia, the NGO participants from all over the world and running a lot of Japanese enthusiasts, we make up in 1996. There is great international races that can run inside the ruins of Angkor a World Heritage Site, landmine victims has been more attendance.
Has been held every year in order to give people courage and hope to victims of land mines, mankind has not reached the century miserable again, toward the world continue to appeal to “inhuman ban on the use of antipersonnel mines.”
This tournament is a tournament runners-sued to ban the manufacture and use of antipersonnel mines inhumane, who agree with the gist that gather from all over the world.
· Assistance with other donations help create prosthetic limbs, of independence, social reintegration of landmine victims, will be allocated to support activities such as prevention education and HIV / AIDS, tournament entry fees.
-Not only healthy people, people with disabilities are also people who, through the run, both in competition and inspire courage.
• Provision of support from around the world to Cambodia, Cambodia is a tournament to appeal the fine and thanks.
Outline of Angkor Wat International Half Marathon 2013
>> Eve Party (Saturday) 30 Nov. 2013
Location: Apsara Angkor Resort and Conference Start at 6:00pm.
Ticket Fee: USD 30.00 Adult/Kids USD 15.00(Limited Entry to 450pax)
>> Course Inspection (Saturday) 30 Nov. 2013
Shuttle Bus transfer location: Apsara Angkor Resort and Conference @9:30am
Ticket Fee: USD 12.00
>>Running Events: (Sunday), Dec. 1st , 2013 Start at 6:00 am
Course: a special course in the UNESCO world heritage Angkor Wat (certified by: AIMS)
|Race Categories||Gender||Start Time||Limited Time|
|21Km Half Marathon||Men/Women 16 year Or Over||6:20 am||3hrs.|
|10K Road Races||Men/Women 13 year Or Over||6:30am||2hrs.|
|3K Family Fun Run||Open||6:40am||1.5hrs.|
|10K Artificial leg/Arm||Men/Women Over 16||6:30am||2hrs|
- Registration: >> By online Registration for Over sea runner online:www.goadventureasia.com /AWHM/awhm.shtml
- Registration: >> By E-mail for Oversea runners by bank transfer
Now – 31 Oct, 2013
|21Km Half Marathon||Men/Women 16 years or Over||USD 60.00|
|10K Road Races||Men/Women 13 Years or Over||USD 55.00|
|3K Family Fun Run||Open||USD 35.00|
|10K Artificial leg/Arm||Men/Women Over 16||USD 25.00|
|**Eve Party Ticket||Adult/ Kids||USD 30.00/USD15.00|
|*** Course Inspection ticket||Open||USD 12.00|
- ** Eve party will be on 30th Nov. 2013.
- *** Course inspection on 30th Nov. 2013.
- All registration fees couldn’t refund, transfer to other runner and change category.
- If you would like register through entry form or don’t have own credit card, please transfer the total amount stating your name within 7days to the following bank account:
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB)
Account Name : HG ANGKOR WAT MARATHON
Bank Account no : 010-30-400-022627-7
SWIFT code : FTCCKHPPBank
Address : No.3 R.V Kramoun Sar, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Registration: >> By Offline for Expatriate and local people only
01 April – 31 Oct, 2013
01 Nov – 15 Nov, 2013
01 April – 15 Nov, 2013
|21Km Half Marathon||Men/Women 16 years or Over||USD 45.00||USD 55.00||USD 10.00|
|10K Road Races||Men/Women 13 Years or Over||USD 40.00||USD 50.00||USD 10.00|
|3K Family Fun Run||Open||USD 20.00||USD 30.00||USD 5.00|
|10K Artificial leg/Arm||Men/Women Over 16||Free||Free||Free|
|**Eve Party Ticket||Adult/ Kids||USD 30.00/USD15.00||USD 30.00/ USD 15.00||USD 30.00/ USD 15.00|
Final Confirmation /Expo
Location: Apsara Angkor Resort and Conference (Siem Reap)
Date& Time: 28-29 Nov.(9:00-18:00) and 30th Nov. 2013 (9:00-20:00)
Contact: (+855) 97 888 3286/16 355 005
- Organizing Committee:
- Organizers: Olympic Committee of Cambodia (NOCC), Association of Athletics Federations Cambodia (Khmer AAF)
- Sanction By: Association of International Marathon and Road Race (AIMS) Association of Athletics Federations Cambodia (Khmer AAF)
Managed by: Angkor Wat International Half Marathon Organizing Committee (AMC)
Cooperated by:NPO / NGO Heart of Gold
- Supported by:
Kingdom of Cambodia, Siem Reap province, Kingdom of Cambodia Ministry of Tourism, the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports, Kingdom of Cambodia, Kingdom of Cambodia Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts, Apsara Authority, Embassy of the Kingdom of Cambodia currently Japan, Embassy of Japan in the Kingdom of Cambodia standing, honor Kingdom of Cambodia in Osaka meeting to help consulate, Association of Athletics Federations Asia, Japan Association of Athletics Federations, international organizations, ASEAN-Japan Centre, Japan International Cooperation Agency, Tokyo Office, United Nations Population Fund, Cambodian Red Cross, Cambodia Trust, Mine Action Japan, Japan to Ban Landmines campaign, Sankei Shimbun, Sankei Sports, Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc., Sanyo newspaper, San’yohoso, Okayamahoso
- C/O Cambodia Events Organizer( English)
# 79Ce0 St. 155, Toul Tompoung I, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: +855 (0) 23-213-525/H/P: 097 888 3286 Fax:+855(0) 23 216-296
- Regional Office for NPO / NGO Asia Heart Of Gold
# 35G, St.456, Toul Tompoung II, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel / Fax +855 (0) 23 221-802